Saturday, January 11, 2014

5 lb Roast!

So, in my freezer I have a few 5 lb roasts. (A wonderful gift from my aunt.) These roasts are of high quality and can feed a TON of people. My favorite thing to do is to cook a roast, (I love coming home to the smell.) and put it into baggies, and freeze it again. So that way, for a quick dinner, I can pull out a baggie and make a meal from it. My latest roast, I got 13 baggies out of it. That's 13 dinners! This is super helpful and so worth it! A HUGE thanks to my AUNT SUZIE! These are so super helpful to have, and the taste is amazing. These roasts are the best beef I've ever had. :)


I cut the meat a few different ways. Some baggies, i cut the meat into cubes so I can make beef stew. :) Some of the beef I shredded, for enchiladas. I also sliced some, for beef sandwiches. Some of the beef, I just sliced and have in a slab. That way, I can decide the night I use it, how I want it cut. These make for quick meals and would recommend it to anyone! Happy cooking!

-SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment