Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Samantha Jones. I'm a young newlywed. I am now on a wonderful journey with my best friend...who happens to be my husband! His name is Trevor. I've intended my blog to be an online journal of our happenings and stories and things I'd like to share. I think now is a great time for me to start a blog, because so many great things are to come and I want to be able to share what I've learned! My motto is EMBRACE LIFE!. Life is sweet and wonderful. It is important to seize every opportunity life gives us. Everything from service, to church activities to the little things like smiling. I think it is so important to EMBRACE LIFE and continually work on becoming a better person so that we can be instruments in our Heavenly Father's hands to do the work that he would have us do. Yes, I am a MORMON. I know it, I live it, I LOVE IT! (To learn more, visit my I'm a Mormon tab. Over time, I'll post various things on there about my beliefs :)

Please stay tuned!
-SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment