Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our Crazy Story! Post 2

Yes, yes. Mission accomplished. I got him to kiss me. At the time, that was my goal. I wanted to play the field and my flirting paid off. After the bus ride and many nights afterwards, we began to see each other and hang out. We had about 3 weeks until he moved down to BYU to go to school. I was thinking nothing was going to come of it. He was going to Provo, and I was staying in Idaho. But time proved to be very different.

Our relationship began to strengthen. I was beginning to see that he had everything that I was looking for, AND he has awesome hair. He is kind, hard-working, has a strong testimony, down to earth, served a mission, hold the Priesthood (later stories to come), It's hard to sum him up in only a few short words, I could easily write a paper on him and why I love him. But I can say, it was a match made in heaven. I may have given kisses away easily, but for me to tell a boyfriend "I love you" is serious crap. I didn't give those away easily. During those three weeks, he met my family, I met his. Both felt good about each other's family. One night about 2 weeks in Trevor dropped the big M word. (Marriage). The night before he left for Provo, and the last night I saw him I dropped the L word. (I love you.)

By the time he left for Provo, it had been three weeks, and we basically knew that we were going to get married. When you know, you know. The time he was in Provo, proved to be difficult. I found out how much I really liked him, because I really missed him while he was gone.

The first week he was gone, we talked 25 hours on the phone. That's the equivalent of a part time job. I don't know how we found time for that. But I was always thinking of him and every other weekend we got to see each other for the most part.

NOW, HERE BEGINS THE REAL STORY.

-SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment