Monday, March 10, 2014

Meanwhile, at Smith's

Today I was shopping at Smith's here in Provo. Nearing the end of my trip, I make my way towards to front cash registers. There is a couple in front of me that I have to move around. Within seconds they both notice me. We make eye contact, and I just stare for half a second. I recognized both of their faces. hahaha. It was Stephen and Whitney from Studio C!

They didn't say anything, but they looked at me to. I couldn't tell if they were waiting for me to say something. I didn't. I'm an introvert. After half a second, I just smiled and kept walking. I'm sure they get a few locals here who recognize them. For those who don't know, Studio C is filmed on BYU campus. :)

I couldn't help but laugh afterwards. There is a clip with both of them in it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment