Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Harry Potter

Harry Potter came out while I was growing up. I remember as a kid that we'd go to the library parties whenever a new book came out. The movies were a super big deal when those premiered as well. A few years ago, I stopped reading fiction. I prefer informational books, boring - I know. hahaha. I'd read church books, self-improvement books, etc. Lately, it's been like a craving, but not for food, to read the Harry Potter books again. Yes, start at the very beginning. I've only read them once, believe it or not. So, Thursday or Friday last week I picked up numbers 1 & 2. I had number 1 read within a matter of hours. (though it took me Friday and Saturday.) Now I'm halfway through number 2. (I also have to do homework, so I just passed another class.) Now, I will finish up number 2. Maybe check out number 3 this week.

Afterwards, It'll be a Harry Potter movie marathon. :)


- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment