Sunday, April 13, 2014

Break out the Bow

Last week when I went home to visit, I pulled my compound bow and target from storage. It was up in the attic. I got 'em down and went to the backyard to shoot. I had a blast. I love my bow! Last season I had an expert set my sights so my aim is pretty accurate. 

Funny story. So this bow was suppose to be a right handed bow, since I'm right handed. But it got shipped to me as a left handed bow. I didn't know this until I went to see an expert in a shop. He gave me some pointers and helped me use it as a left handed bow. Believe it or not, I enjoy it better as a left handed bow. I'm left-eye dominant. Meaning, I focus my vision with my left eye. Weird, I know. lol. So, It's actually easier to shoot with my left hand. I've strengthened my arm a bit, but I'm a lot steadier with my left hand because it's so much easier to see through my sights! 

Anyway, I'm loving my bow. It's a Youth Bear bow. (The adult ones were a bit...bigger and this just fit better. :) 



Dinner just got away...lol
- SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment